*Accessible via compatible clients including iOS, Android, Chrome web browser and Windows with release 9.0 or higher
Results presented are for illustrative purposes only and are not predictive of actual results for your business.
1. In a 2016 study by the Advisory Board, 28% of imaging departments surveyed reported being understaffed, with an annual uptick in vacancy rates for all imaging modalities since 2013. Imaging’s System Advantage: Five goals for achieving systemness in imaging, Advisory Board Company, 2016.
2. “Enrollment snapshot of Radiography, Radiation Therapy and Nuclear Medicine Technology Programs-2017.” American Society of Radiologic Technologists. www.asrt.org/docs/defaultsource/research/enrollment snapshot/enrollment_snapshot_2017.pdf
3. C. Silvestrin. Europe’s looming radiology capacity challenge. TMC. November 9, 2016.
4. IDR Medical. “ROCC Concept Assessment.” 05 May 2020.
5. Prospective study of 30 subjects undergoing routine obstetric ultrasound imaging, New Mexico, USA. Michael S. Ruma, et al., The Use of a Novel Telemedicine Tool in Perinatology [abstract]. 30th ISUOG World Congress, 2020.